- Blumberg, Boris
- Cooper, Donald R.
- Schindler, Pamela S
- Business -- Research -- Methodology
- 007711745X (pbk.)
- 9780077117450 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: London: McGraw-Hill, 2005.
- Includes: Part IV: Statistical background (on CD-ROM only)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Part I Essentials of Research Chapter 1 The nature of business and management research Chapter 2 Research process and proposal Chapter 3 Literature review Chapter 4 Research Ethics Part II Research Approaches Chapter 5 Quantitative and qualitative research Chapter 6 Sampling strategies: from one case to the whole population Chapter 7 Survey Research Chapter 8 Secondary data, archival sources and content analysis Chapter 9 Observational, action and ethnographic research Chapter 10 Case Studies and Qualitative Interviews (NEW!) Chapter 11 Experiments Part III Research Instruments Chapter 12 Measurements and scales Chapter 13 Field work: questionnaire and responses Chapter 14 Writing and presenting research outcomes Part IV Statistical background (on CD-ROM) Chapter 15 Data preparation and description Chapter 16 Exploring, displaying and examining data Chapter 17 Hypothesis testing Chapter 18 Measure of association Chapter 19 Multivariate analysis: an overview
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue