- Morris, Kate, 1962 June 18-.
- Social service -- Great Britain
- Interprofessional relations -- Great Britain
- Social work education -- Great Britain.
- Social workers -- Training of -- Great Britain
- Social work in practice series
- 1861349467 (hbk.)
- 9781861349460 (hbk.)
- 1861349459 (pbk.)
- 9781861349453 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Setting the scene ~ Kate Morris; Delivering youth justice through partnership working ~ Nathan Hughes and David Prior; Bringing together child health and social care provision: Challenges and opportunities for multi agency working ~ Jane Coad; Working with extended schools to prevent social exclusion ~ Anne Edwards, Apostol Apostolov, Irene Dooher and Anna Popova; Accessing and using multi agency services: the experience of families ~ Leonie Jordan; Making sense of social work practice in multi agency mental health services ~ Ann Davis, Alex Davis and Tony Glynn; Working together: responding to people with alcohol and drug problems ~ Sarah Galvani; Multi agency working and partnership in services for adults with learning disabilities ~ Nicki Ward; Social work practice with older people: working in partnership ~ Rosemary Littlechild; Conclusion ~ Kate Morris.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue