- Labour laws and legislation -- England.
- Labour laws and legislation -- Wales.
- 1405858230 (pbk.)
- 9781405858236 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: Harlow: Pearson Longman, 2003.
- With: Cases and materials on employment law by Gwyneth Pitt, 2008 (ISBN 9780582472754).
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- "Preface" "Publisher's Acknowledgements " "Keeping up to date with employment law " "Useful websites " "Guided Tour" "Table of cases" "Table of statutes" "Table of statutory instruments" "Table of European Legislation" "Table of Statutory Rights" "Abbreviations used when referring to judges " " Part One: What is Employment Law about: Its history, sources and institutions 1. The context of Employment Law and its institutions 2. The impact of European Union Law and International Labour Standards 3. The impact of Human Rights Law Part Two: The Employment Relationship 4. The employment relationship 5. The contract of employment 6. Continuity of employment 7. Payment of wages and hours of work 8. Health and safety 9. Discrimination Law 10. Employment rights and the family Part Three: Termination of the Employment Relationship 11. Wrongful and unfair dismissal 12. Dismissal for economic reasons Part Four: Collective employment law 13. Trade Unions: their status and their members 14. Collective action Part Five: The Future of Employment Law " "Glossary of legal terms " "Index"
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue