- Joyce, James, 1882-1941 -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Joyce, James, 1882-1941 -- Appreciation.
- Novelists, Irish -- 20th century
- Irish fiction (English) -- 20th century
- 1405840617 (pbk.) :
- 9781405840613 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 340-350) and index.
- *Introduction *1904: Joyce's Point of Departure *The Unfinished Sentences of The Sisters' *Saying Goodbye in Eveline' *Blinds and Railings in Araby' and Two Gallants' *Teaching Dubliners *On A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man *Approaching Ulysses *Leopold Bloom At Home and At Work *Student Responses to Molly Bloom *Figuring Out Finnegans Wake
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue