- International economic relations
- International business enterprises
- International trade
- Cambridge University Press,
- 0521540577 (pbk.) :
- 9780521540575 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 406-425.
- Tables; Figures; Boxes; Preface; Course structure; Part I. Introduction: 1. The global economy; 2. International accounting practices; Part II. Firms, Trade and Location: 3. Trade and comparative advantage; 4. Trade and competitive advantage; 5. Firms, location, and agglomeration; Part III. Capital, Currency and Crises: 6. International capital mobility; 7. Gains from capital market integration; 8. Investors, exchange rates and currency crises; 9. Financial crises, firms, and the open economy; Part IV. Policy, Dynamics, and Organization: 10. Trade and capital restrictions; 11. Globalization and economic growth; 12. Nations and organization; Part V. Conclusion: 13. Globalization: is it really happening?; 14. Towards an international economics and business?; References; Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue