- Charmley, John, 1955-
- Charmley, John, 1955-.
- Conservative Party (Great Britain) -- History.
- Political parties -- Great Britain
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 20th century.
- 0333929748 (hbk.)
- 9780333929742 (hbk.)
- 033392973X (pbk.)
- 9780333929735 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: published as A history of Conservative politics, 1900-1996. Basingstoke: Macmillan, 1996.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The Making of the Conservative Coalition: Salisbury and the Home Rule Crisis; The Conservative Ascendancy 1886-1902; Balfourian Dog Days; Over the Top with Bonar Law; Coming to Terms with the Democracy: or the Importance of Being Baldwin; Chamberlain and Company; Churchill: Triumph and Tragedy; Refashioning the Image; The Era of 'Supermac'; Decline and Fall?; Mrs. Thatcher to the Rescue; The Iron Lady Rusts; In the Shadows: Major Disasters; After the Ball was Over; The Search for a 'New Conservatism'; Appendix; Notes and References; Bibliogaphy; Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue