- Lambrou, Marina.
- Stockwell, Peter
- English language -- Style
- English literature -- History and criticism
- American literature -- History and criticism
- Style, Literary
- 0826493858 (hbk.) :
- 9780826493859 (hbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Formerly CIP.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction: the state of contemporary stylistics; 1 Computational stylistics; 2 Hyperfiction and possible worlds; 3 Free indirect discourse; 4 Metaphor /cognitive linguistics; 5 Corpus Stylistics; 6 Text worlds in contemporary fiction; 7 Crime fiction mindstyle; 8 Cognition and rhetoric; 9 Pragmatics and stylistics; 10 Space and poetic landscape; 11 Oral narrative analysis; 12 Lyrical poems and perception; 13 Deixis and point of view; 14 The stylistics of popular fiction; 15 Feminist narratology; 16 Fictional minds; 17 Drama and stylistics; 18 Consciousness in narrative fiction; 19 Poetics of children's fiction; 20 Stylistics and language teaching.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue