- Criminal justice, Administration of -- Great Britain
- Criminology -- Great Britain
- Themes for the 21st century
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Introduction: Neo-Liberalism, Crime, and Control 2. An Inspector Calls: Putting Crime in its Place 3. A Mephistophelean Calculus: Measuring Crime Trends 4. Permissiveness v. Political Economy: Explaining Crime Trends 5. A New Leviathan?: Law and Order Politics and Tough Crime Control 6. Conclusion: Law and Order - A 2020 Vision References
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue