- Brown, Gordon, 1951- -- Political and social views.
- Labour Party (Great Britain)
- Great Britain -- Social policy -- 1979-
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1997-
- 0745642233 (pbk.) :
- 9780745642239 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Acknowledgements Preface Introduction Chapter One: After Ten Years: Labour's Successes and Failures Chapter Two: The Contenders: Brown v Cameron Chapter Three: The World in Flux: How to Respond? Chapter Four: The Public Services - Putting People First Chapter Five: We Can Have a More Equal Society Chapter Six: Changing Life-Styles: a New Agenda Chapter Seven: No Giving up on Multiculturalism! Chapter Eight: Shedding the Island Identity Chapter Nine: How to Build a Progressive Consensus Chapter Ten: Labour's Contract with the Future
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue