- Dunnett, Kathy
- White, Sharon.
- Butterfield, Janet.
- Callowhill, Imelda.
- Foster children -- Health and hygiene -- Great Britain.
- Juvenile delinquents -- Health and hygiene -- Great Britain.
- Refugee children -- Health and hygiene -- Great Britain.
- 1903855837 (pbk.)
- 9781903855836 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Preface.; Foreword Professor Woody Caan.; Reflections.; The Wider Context.; Historical background: a medical advisor's perspective.; Healthy care: from national policy to local implementation.; How multi-agency looked after partnerships (MALAPS) are improving the health of looked after children and addressing fragmented corporate parenting.; The need for health policies and protocols and the importance of training.; Health for Looked After Children: Everyone's Business.; Primary care trusts and the health of looked after children.; The designated health professionals and others.; The primary care team.; Health Issues.; The mental health needs of looked after children.; Substance use/misuse and drug education for children and young people in their care.; Sexual health, sexuality and sex education for children and young people in care.; Nutrition and looked after children.; Special Considerations.; The health of unaccompanied minors.; Areas of difficulty.; Conclusion.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue