- Kauffman, James M
- Crockett, Jean B.
- Gerber, Michael M.
- Landrum, Timothy J.
- Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
- 0805858598 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9780805858594 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 1410616789 (e book)
- 9781410616784 (e book)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- On disaggregating disability, whatever that means / Donald P. Oswald and Martha J. Coutinho -- Response to intervention as a framework for the prevention and identification of learning disabilities: which comes first, identification or intervention? / Alison Gould Boardman and Sharon Vaughn -- Early, evidence-based intervention with school-related behavior disorders: key issues, continuing challenges, and promising practices / Hill M. Walker and Jeffrey R. Sprague -- Heeding the call to radically reform special education for students with emotional/behavioral disorders through science / Timothy J. Lewis and Joseph H. Wehby -- James Milton Kauffman: a legacy of special education's unheralded historical distinctives / Mark P. Mostert -- Law and the conceptual foundations of special education practice / Barbara Bateman -- Delivering special education is a two-person job: a call for unconventional thinking / Naomi Zigmond -- Science and reason in special education: the legacy of Derrida and Foucault / Gary M. Sasso -- Strengthening the research base in special education: evidence-based practice and interdisciplinary collaboration / Steven R. Forness and Kelli Y. Beard -- A preliminary examination to identify the presence of quality indicators in experimental research in special education / Bryan G. Cook and Melody Tankersley -- Literacy interventions for students with and at-risk for emotional or behavioral disorders: 1997 to present / Kathleen Lynne Lane ... [et al.] -- Advocacy and reform of special education / John Wills Lloyd and Daniel P. Hallahan.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue