- Goldblatt, Joe Jeff, 1952-
- Special events -- Management
- The Wiley event management series
- 047173831X (hbk.)
- 9780471738312 (hbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: 2004.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Foreword.Preface.Acknowledgments.PART ONE: Theory of Event Leadership.Chapter 1 Welcome to Event Leadership.Chapter 2 Models of Global Event Leadership.PART TWO: Event Administration.Chapter 3 Developing and Implementing the Event Plan.Chapter 4 Event Leadership through Human Resource and Time Management.Chapter 5 Financial Administration.PART THREE: Event Coordination.Chapter 6 Managing Vendor Contracts.Chapter 7 On-Site Event Production.PART FOUR: Event Marketing.Chapter 8 Advertising, Pubic Relations, Promotions, and Sponsorship.Chapter 9 Online and Computer-Generated Media.PART FIVE: Legal, Ethical, and Risk Management.Chapter 10 Risk Management: Legal and Financial Safeguards.Chapter 11 Inclusivity, Morality, Law, and Ethics in Event Leadership.PART SIX: Technology for Professional Development.Chapter 12 Technology for Modern Event Leadership.Chapter 13 Career Development, Advancement, and Sustainable Success.Chapter 14 Best Practices in Event Leadership.Chapter 15 Case Studies in Twenty-First-Century Event Leadership.APPENDICES.Appendix 1 References.Appendix 2 Organizations and Resources.Appendix 3 Internet Sites.Appendix 4 Periodicals.Appendix 5 APEX Resources.Appendix 6 Directories.Appendix 7 Audio and Video Resources.Appendix 8 Software.Appendix 9 Sample Client Agreement.Appendix 10 Sample Vendor Agreement.Appendix 11 Sample Insurance Certificate.Appendix 12 Sample Catering Menu.Appendix 13 Sample Incident Report.Appendix 14 Sample Purchase Order.Appendix 15 Sample Event Evaluations.Appendix 16 Sample Event Survey.Appendix 17 International Special Events Society Principles of Professional Conduct and Ethics.Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue