- Skempton, Howard, 1947-
- Birmingham Contemporary Music Group.
- Octets (Clarinet, flute, harp, violin, viola, cellos (2), double bass) -- Sound recordings
- Instrumental ensembles -- Sound recordings.
- Quintets (Clarinet, violins (2), viola, cello) -- Sound recordings.
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied -- Sound recordings.
- Trios (Cellos (2), percussion) -- Sound recordings.
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- NMC: CD 135.
- Contents : Chamber concerto, for 15 players - Quintet for clarinet and string quartet - The bridge of fire, for SATB - The voice of the spirits, for SATB - Suite from Delicate, for 2 cellos and percussion - Roundels of the year, for choir - Rise up, my love, for SATB - Ben Somewhen, for flute, clarinet, harp, violin, viola, 2 cellos and double bass.
- Birmingham Contemporary Music Group; Exaudi, conducted by James Weeks.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue