- Murdoch, J. R.
- Hughes, Will, Ph. D.
- Construction contracts -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
- Construction contracts -- Great Britain -- Management.
- 041539368X (hbk.)
- 9780415393683 (hbk.)
- 0415393698 (pbk.)
- 9780415393690 (pbk.)
- 0203965744 (ebook)
- 9780203965740 (ebook)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: London: Spon, 2000.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Table of cases Statutes and statutory instruments Glossary 1. UK construction industry context 2. Roles and relationships 3. General contracting 4. Design and build 5. Management contracting 6. Construction management 7. Procurement methods and risk allocation 8. Contract choice 9. Tendering and contract formation 10. Liability in contract and tort 11. Contractor's obligations 12. Employer's obligations 13. Responsibility for design 14. Time 15. Payment 16. Contractors' claims for loss and expense 17. Insurance and bonds 18. Role of the contract administrator 19. Sub-contracts 20. Employer-selected sub-contractors 21. Financial remedies for breach of contract 22. Defective buildings and subsequent owners 23. Suspension and termination of contracts 24. Non-adversarial dispute resolution 25. Adversarial dispute resolution References Author index Subject index
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue