- Huddleston, Prue.
- Unwin, Lorna.
- Education, Higher -- Great Britain
- Vocational education -- Great Britain.
- Continuing education -- Great Britain
- Adult education -- Great Britain.
- 0415413508 (hbk.)
- 9780415413503 (hbk.)
- 0415413494 (pbk.)
- 9780415413497 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: London: RoutledgeFalmer, 2002.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Contents List of figures v List of abbreviations vi Preface ix Part I Further education in context 1 Where will I teach? 2 The student body: Who will I teach? 3 Diverse curricula and qualifications: What will I teach? Part II Teaching and learning 4 The process of learning 5 Teaching strategies 6 Assessment and recording achievement Part III Professional development 7 Evaluation, reflection and research 8 Professional development 9 Life Beyond College References Further reading Index Figures 1.1 South-East Derbyshire College 3.1 Influences on curriculum design 3.2 Qualification Level Indicators 3.3 Proposed Diploma Model 4.1 Maslow's hierarchy of needs 4.2 Teacher-learner relationship 4.3 Types of aims and purposes in group teaching 4.4. Student Charter 4.5. Guidance team influence on learner's pathway through college 5.1 Teaching strategies continuum 5.2 Reflection exercise 5.3 Model for effective learning 5.4 Checklist for Lesson Plans 6.1 Student Profile
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue