- Blanchard, Kenneth H.
- Ken Blanchard Companies.
- Organizational effectiveness
- Financial Times Prentice Hall,
- 0273710427 (pbk.) :
- 9780273710424 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Contributing authors, Ken Blanchard ... [et al.].
- Formerly CIP.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- "CONTENTS" "Introduction: Leading at a Higher Level - by Ken Blanchard " SECTION I: SET YOUR SIGHTS ON THE RIGHT TARGET AND VISION CHAPTER 1 IS YOUR ORGANISATION HIGH PERFORMING? Don Carew, Fay Kandarian, Eunice Parisi-Carew, Jesse Stoner, and Ken Blanchard The Right Target: The Triple Bottom Line A High Performing Organisation SCORES Every Time The HPO SCORES Model S=Shared Information and Open Communication C=Compelling Vision O=Ongoing Learning R=Relentless Focus on Customer Results E=Energizing Systems and Structures S=Shared Power and High Involvement Leadership Is the Engine The HPO SCORES Quiz CHAPTER 2 THE POWER OF VISION Jesse Stoner, Ken Blanchard, and Drea Zigarmi The Importance of Vision A Compelling Vision Creates a Culture of Greatness Vision Is the Place to Start Vision Can Exist Anywhere in an Organisation Effective Versus Ineffective Vision Statements Creating a Vision that Really Works Make Your Vision a Reality Vision and Leadership SECTION II: TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS RIGHT CHAPTER 3 SERVING CUSTOMERS AT A HIGHER LEVEL Ken Blanchard, Jesse Stoner, and Scott Blanchard Scoring with Your Customers Serving Customers at a Higher Level Decide What You Want Your Customer Experience To Be Discover What Your Customers Want Deliver Your Ideal Customer Service Experience Permitting People to Soar Going Above and Beyond Customer Service Making It All Happen Making Customers the First Priority Creating Energising Systems Creating Raving Fan Customers Requires Gung Ho People SECTION III: TREAT YOUR PEOPLE RIGHT CHAPTER 4 EMPOWERMENT IS THE KEY Alan Randolph and Ken Blanchard What is Empowerment? The Power of Empowerment How Past History Blocks Change to Empowerment Tapping the Power and Potential of People: A Real-World Example Learning the Language of Empowerment The Three Keys to Empowerment The First Key to Empowerment: Share Information with Everyone The Second Key to Empowerment: Create Autonomy Through Boundaries The Third Key to Empowerment: Replace the Old Hierarchy with Self-Directed Individuals and Teams CHAPTER 5 SITUATIONAL LEADERSHIP II: THE INTEGRATING CONCEPT The Founding Associates Matching Leadership Style to Development Level Enthusiastic Beginners Need a Directing Style Disillusioned Learners Need a Coaching Style Capable But Cautious Performers Need a Supporting Style Self-Reliant Achievers Need a Delegating Style Development Level Varies from Goal to Goal or Task to Task The Importance of Meeting People Where They Are The Three Skills of a Situational Leader Diagnosis: The First Skill Flexibility: The Second Skill Partnering for Performance: The Third Skill Effective Leadership Is a Transformational Journey CHAPTER 6 SELF LEADERSHIP: THE POWER BEHIND EMPOWERMENT Susan Fowler, Ken Blanchard, and Laurence Hawkins Creating an Empowered Workforce Creating Self Leaders Through Individual Learning The Three Skills of a Self Leader The First Skill of a Self Leader: Challenge Assumed Constraints The Second Skill of a Self Leader: Celebrate Your Points of Power The Third Skill of a Self Leader: Collaborate for Success CHAPTER 7 PARTNERING FOR PERFORMANCE Fred Finch and Ken Blanchard Establishing an Effective Performance Management System Partnering and the Performance Management System Performance Planning: The First Part of a Performance Management System Performance Coaching: The Second Part of a Performance Management System Performance Review: The Third Part of a Performance Management System Partnering as an Informal Performance Management System One-on-Ones: An Insurance Policy for Making Partnering for Performance Work CHAPTER 8 ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR PARTNERING FOR PERFORMANCE: THE ONE MINUTE MANAGER Ken Blanchard and Fred Finch One Minute Goal Setting Areas of Accountability Performance Standard
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue