- Sustainable Health Action Research Programme.
- Health promotion -- Government policy -- Great Britain
- Action research in public health.
- Health promotion -- Wales
- Public health -- Great Britain
- 1861348185 (pbk.) :
- 9781861348180 (pbk.)
- 1861348193 (hbk.) :
- 9781861348197 (hbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Health inequalities in their place ~ Gareth Williams; 'Policy experiments': policy making, implementation and learning ~ Steve Cropper and Mark Goodwin; Policy innovation to tackle health inequalities ~ Alison Porter, Chris Roberts and Angela Clements; Action research partnerships: contributing to evidence and intelligent change ~ Steve Cropper, Helen Snooks, Angela Evans, Jan Pinder and Kevin Shales; Engaging the communities ~ Bronwen Bermingham and Alison Porter; The role of the Community Based Action Researcher ~ Martin O'Neill; Evaluation, evidence and learning in community-based action research ~ Sandra Carlisle, Helen Snooks, Angela Evans and David Cohen; Social theory, social policy and sustainable communities ~ Robert Moore; Beyond the experimenting society ~ Gareth Williams, Steve Cropper, Alison Porter and Helen Snooks.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue