- Heimer, Karen.
- Kruttschnitt, Candace.
- Crime -- Sex differences
- Female offenders
- Women -- Crimes against
- 0814736750 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9780814736753 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 0814736742 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9780814736746 (cloth : alk. paper)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction : New insights into the gendered nature of crime and victimization / Karen Heimer and Candace Kruttschnitt -- In and out of crime : a life course perspective on girls' delinquency / Peggy C. Giordano, Jill A. Deines, and Stephen A. Cernkovich -- Stuck up, telling lies, and talking too much : the gendered context of young women's violence / Jody Miller and Christopher W. Mullins -- No place for girls to go : how juvenile court officials respond to substance abuse among girls and boys / Hilary Smith, Nancy Rodriguez, and Marjorie S. Zatz -- Killing one's children : maternal infanticide and the dark figure of homicide / Rosemary Gartner and Bill McCarthy -- The crimes of poverty : economic marginalization and the gender gap in crime / Karen Heimer, Stacy Wittrock, and Halime Ünal -- The violent victimization of women : a life course perspective / Candace Kruttschnitt and Ross Macmillan -- Predictors of violent victimization : national crime victimization survey women and jailed women / Laura Dugan and Jennifer L. Castro -- Female and male homicide victimization trends : a cross-national context / Gary LaFree and Gwen Hunnicutt -- Restorative justice for victims of sexual assault / Kathleen Daly and Sarah Curtis-Fawley -- Making sense of intersections / Sally S. Simpson and Carole Gibbs -- The role of race and ethnicity in violence against women / Janet L. Lauritsen and Callie Marie Rennison.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue