- Social workers -- Attitudes
- Medical personnel -- Attitudes.
- Social work education
- Medical education
- Self-knowledge, Theory of
- Reflective teaching
- Medical personnel and patient
- Social workers -- Self-rating of.
- 0754649555 (pbk.) :
- 9780754649557 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: 2004.
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- Introduction; The process of reflection: an overview of the literature; The reflective theories of Argyris and Schon; Designing the reflective teaching model; Phases I & II: introduction and exposure to new ideas; Part III: simple model rotation; Phase IV: full model rotation; Phase V: ending the research; Final thoughts; Appendix A; Appendix B; Bibliography; Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue