- Rayner, Stephen
- British Educational Leadership and Management Association
- Special education.
- Inclusive education
- Mainstreaming in education
- 141291888X (hbk.)
- 9781412918886 (hbk.)
- 1412918898 (pbk.)
- 9781412918893 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Published in association with the British Educational Leadership and Management Society.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Tables Figures Abbreviations Acknowledgements Preface Introduction Part I Understanding special education and an inclusion policy: the knowledge context? CHAPTER 1 Understanding SEN policy since Warnock (1978) CHAPTER 2 The inclusion imperative: an educational ideal CHAPTER 3 The MISE Model: managing inclusion and special education Part II Inclusive leadership, managing change and networking: the professional learning context? CHAPTER 4 Inclusive Leadership: a relational practice and professional praxis CHAPTER 5 Growing the learning community: culture, change and quality assurance CHAPTER 6 Knowledge flow, agency and partnership: networking support for learning - Part III Inclusive leadership and managing change enabling the learning professional? CHAPTER 7 The SENCO: managing support for learning and success in the school community CHAPTER 8 Moving forward: including exclusion, PSE and diversity CHAPTER 9 Managing learning differences and a differential pedagogy CHAPTER 10 Conclusion: Managing differences, 2020 vision and a personalized education
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue