- Sallah, Momodou.
- Howson, Carlton.
- Youth -- Government policy -- Great Britain
- Youth, Black Services for Great Britain.
- Russell House Publishing Ltd.,
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction.; Learning from the past.; Development of Black consciousness in an oppressive climate.; Service provision for Black young people: linking the historical policy response to praxis.; Do Black young people matter? Universal differentiated services for Black young people.; Identity and Black young people: theoretical and practice considerations.; Challenging the stereotypes: reaching the hard to reach, stereotyping young Black men.; The voluntary sector and young black people.; Racial harassment, Black young people and schools.; Anti-oppression in an oppressive state.; Working with young refugees and asylum seekers through participatory action research in health promotion.; Uprisings, community cohesion and Muslim youth.; Can white youth workers effectively meet the needs of Black young people? Forced marriage: is Britain doing enough to protect Asian young people? Youth services and how they work with Black young people.; The impact of formal education on African Caribbean young people.; The school mentoring project.; Black young people in the youth justice system.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue