- James, David, 1956-
- Biesta, Gert
- Continuing education -- Great Britain
- Adult education -- Great Britain.
- Adult learning -- Great Britain
- Effective teaching -- Great Britain
- College teaching -- Great Britain -- Evaluation
- 0415427363 (pbk.) :
- 9780415427364 (pbk.)
- 0415427355 (hbk.) :
- 9780415427357 (hbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 186-196) and index.
- PART 1 WHAT ARE THE ISSUES? 1 Improving learning cultures in Further Education? 2 Learning cultures and a cultural theory of learning PART 2 WHAT DOES THE RESEARCH TELL US? 3 Improving teaching and learning in FE: a policy history 4 Learning cultures across sites 5 The learning practices and the practices of learning 6 Changing the culture:interventions and mediations 7 Professionality in FE learning cultures PART 3 WHAT ARE THE OVERALL IMPLICATIONS? 8 Conclusions: transforming learning cultures in Further Education METHODOLOGICAL APPENDIX
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue