- Transportation -- Environmental aspects -- European Union countries.
- Transportation engineering -- European Union countries.
- Sustainable development -- European Union countries
- Tourism -- Environmental aspects -- European Union countries.
- Transport and mobility series
- 0754649415 (hbk.)
- 9780754649410 (hbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Formerly CIP.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction; A new imperative for the EU transport policy. Part I The Foundations: If sustainable development is everything...; The sustainable mobility area. Part II The Case Studies: The roles of new conventional and alternative technologies; The role of public transport; The role of green attitudes; The role of land-use planning. Part III The Theses and EU Policy Implications: 14 theses of sustainable mobility;Sustainable mobility in the EU; Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue