- Forsyth, P.
- German Aviation Research Society.
- Aeronautics, Commercial -- Government policy
- Aeronautics, Commercial -- Deregulation
- Ashgate studies in aviation economics and management
- 9780754638162 :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- "Published in association with German Aviation Research Society (GARS).".
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction and Overview: The economic regulation of airports. Part A: Australasia: Replacing regulation: airport price monitoring in Australia, Peter Forsyth; A shift towards regulation? The case of New Zealand, Peter McKenzie-Williams. Part B: North America: Airport pricing, financing and policy: report to National Transportation Act Review Committee, David Gillen and William Morrison; The regulation of US airports, Anne Graham. Part C: Europe: Calculating the short-run marginal infrastructure costs of runway use: an application to Dublin Airport, Oliver Hogan and David Starkie; Privatization and regulation of Amsterdam Airport, Jaap De Wit; Airport regulation in the UK, Nienke Hendriks and Doug Andrew; UK regulation from the perspective of British Airport Authority, Mike Toms; New approaches in airline/airport relations - the charges framework of Frankfurt Airport, Michael Klenk; Privatization in Austria: some theoretical reasons and first results about the privatization proceeds in general and of the Vienna Airport, Friedrich Schneider; Regulation in times of crisis: experiences with a public-private price cap contract at Hamburg Airport, Thomas Immelmann; Capacity utilization, investment and regulatory reform of German airports, Hans-Martin Niemeler. Part D: Towards Institutional Reforms: Optimal economic regulation: a short survey of developments from the 1970s to the 1990s, Cathal Guiomard; Airport privatization and regulation - getting the institutions right, Hartmut Wolf; On the institutional setting of ex-post regulation in regulated Industries, Bernhard Duijm.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue