- Pollard, David, 1939 Mar. 23-
- Parpworth, Neil.
- Hughes, David, 1945-.
- Constitutional law -- Great Britain.
- Constitutional law -- Great Britain
- 019928637X (hbk.)
- 9780199286379 (hbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: London: Butterworths, 2001.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Constitutional and administrative law: nature, sources and history; 2. Constitutional Law and constitutional principles; 3. The royal prerogative; 4. The Cabinet: ministers and their responsibilities; 5. Parliament: composition and privileges; 6. Parliament: procedures and functions; 7. The United Kingdom and the European Community and Union; 8. The Parliamentary Commissioner for Administration; 9. The availability of judicial review; 10. Grounds for judicial review; 11. Public order; 12. Police powers; 13. European Convention on Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms and the Human Rights Act 1998
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue