- Pregnant women -- Mental health
- Mental illness in pregnancy.
- Pregnancy in mentally ill women.
- Churchill Livingstone Elsevier,
- 0443103178 (pbk.) :
- 9780443103179 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1 Learning from womens experience of mental illness 2 Understanding mental health: theoretical approaches 3 Promoting mental well-being 4 The development and organisation of contemporary mental health services 5 Common mental health disorders 6 Serious mental illness and the midwife 7 Body image: change, dissatisfaction and disturbance 8 Substance misuse and mental health 9 Domestic abuse, violence and mental health 10 Suicide and self-harm 11 Who cares for the carer? Support for the midwife 12 Mental health, mental illness and pregnancy Appendix Useful websites Index
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue