- Harrison, Roger, 1953-
- Open University.
- Children -- Services for -- Management.
- Youth -- Services for -- Management.
- Social work with children -- Management.
- Social work with youth -- Management.
- Social service -- Teamwork -- Management.
- 1412946042 (pbk.) :
- 9781412946049 (pbk.) :
- 1412946034 (hbk.) :
- 9781412946032 (hbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Published in association with the Open University.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Roger Harrison, Cathy Benjamin, Sheila Curran and Rob Hunter Introduction; PART 1: MAKING SENSE OF LEADERSHIP; Michele Erina Doyle and Mark K Smith What is leadership; Michael Bracey The accidental leader; Howard Williamson Youth Work and the Changing Policy Environment for Young People; PART 2: MAKING SENSE OF PRACTICE; Kenneth McCulloch Ethics, Accountability and the Shaping of Youth Work Practice; Harriet Gore Leading and Managing Anti-oppresive Youth Work; Bill Badham and Tim Davies The Active Involvement of Young People; Tony Jeffs Crossing the Divide: School-based Youth Work; Paul Thomas The Impact of Community Cohesion on Youth Work; PART 3: LEADING INDIVIDUALS AND TEAMS; Mike Hudson Managing People; Peter Hawkins and Robin Shohet Towards a Learning Culture; Neil Thompson Using Supervison; Hazel L Reid Stucturing Support and Supervision for Different Contexts; PART 4: LEADING CHANGE; Mike Hudson Managing Change; Neil Thompson Influencing Skills; Bryan Merton, Rob Hunter and Harriet Gore 'Getting Better all the Time': A Case Study of Leading and Managing Change; PART 5: WORKING IN PARTNERSHIP; Alison Gilchrist Linking Partnerships and Networks; Vipin Chauhan Partnership Working in the Voluntary and Community Sector; Rob Hunter with Dee Hammerson and Dee Trewick Managing in Integrated Services; PART 6: KEEPING ON TRACK; Mark K Smith and Tony Jeffs Organising the Daily Round; Bryan Merton, Hilary Comfort and Malcolm Payne Recognising and Recording the Impact of Youth Work; Gersh Subhra Reclaiming the Evaluation Agenda.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue