- Littlechild, Brian, 1953-
- Fearns, Debra.
- Mental health laws -- Great Britain
- Police services for the mentally ill -- Great Britain.
- Mentally ill offenders -- Great Britain
- Insanity -- Jurisprudence -- Great Britain
- 190385556X (pbk.) :
- 9781903855560 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Foreword Professor John Harding. Introduction Brian Littlechild. Mentally vulnerable adults in police detention Brian Littlechild and Debra Fearns. Crime victims and witnesses with mental health problems or learning disabilities Sally Angus. The detention of mentally disordered offenders under the Mental Health Act 1983 Soo Lee, Steve Cloudsdale and Julia Warrener. Life under detention in psychiatric provision Soo Lee, Steve Cloudsdale and Julia Warrener. Mentally vulnerable adults in prison: policy and provision Alice Mills. Mentally vulnerable adults in prison: specialist resources and practice - Alice Mills. Diversion from custody Phil Woods. Risk assessment and compliance in probation and mental health practice Rob Canton.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue