- Hopkins, David, 1949-
- Ahtaridou, Elpida.
- Teaching -- Research
- Observation (Educational method)
- Action research in education
- McGraw-Hill Open University Press,
- 0335221742 (pbk.) :
- 9780335221745 (pbk.)
- 0335221750 (hbk.) :
- 9780335221752 (hbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: 2002.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 205-214) and index.
- Preface to the fourth edition Acknowledgements A teacher's guide to classroom research Classroom research in action Why classroom research by teachers? Action research and classroom research by teachers Developing a focus Principles of classroom observation Methods of observation in classroom research Data gathering Analysing classroom research data Reporting classroom research Teaching and learning as the heartland of classroom research Teacher research, the creation of professional learning communities and the transformation of schooling Appendix: Ethics for classroom research References Index
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue