- Edwards, Grace, RN.
- Byrom, Sheena.
- Midwifery -- Great Britain
- Maternal health services -- Great Britain
- Blackwell Publishing Ltd.,
- 1405144416 (pbk.)
- 9781405144414 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Chapter 1: The Midwifery Public Health Agenda - Setting the Scene Chapter 2: Health and Inequality- What can midwives do? Chapter 3: Smoking in Pregnancy- A growing Public Health Problem Chapter 4: Teenage Pregnancy- Everyone's Business Chapter 5: Sexual Health- A Potential Time Bomb Chapter 6: Substance Abuse- What is the Problem? Chapter 7: Domestic Abuse in Pregnancy- A Public Health Issue Chapter 8: Maternal Mental Health- Working in Partnership Chapter 9: Supporting Breastfeeding- Midwives Facilitating A Community Model Chapter 10: Normal birth and Birth Centre Care- A Public Health Catalyst for Maternal and Societal Well-being
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue