- Coulshed, Veronica, 1945-
- Orme, Joan
- British Association of Social Workers.
- 1403921555 (pbk.) :
- 9781403921550 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: Basingstoke: Macmillan, 1998.
- Includes index.
- Published in association with the British Association of Social Workers.
- Bibliography: p. 289-314.
- List of Figures and Tables - Acknowledgements - Introduction - Theory and Practice - SECTION 1: SOCIAL WORK PROCESSES - Social Work Processes: Assessment - Social Work Processes: Advocacy, Negotiation and Partnership - Social Work Processes: Communication - SECTION 2: METHODS OF INTERVENTION - Counselling - Working with Loss and Change - Task-Centred Practice - Cognitive Behavioural Work - SECTION 3: CONTEXTS OF INTERVENTION - Working with Families and Children - Working with Adults - Working with Groups - Working with Communities - Endings - References
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue