- Mass media -- Ownership -- United States
- Freedom of the press -- United States
- Cambridge University Press,
- Communication, society and politics
- 0521868327 (hbk.) :
- 9780521868327 (hbk.) :
- 0521687888 (pbk.) :
- 9780521687881 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Democracy at the crossroads: why ownership matters; 2. Not a real problem: many owners, many sources; 3. Not a real problem: the market or the net will provide; 4. First amendment guarantee of free press - an objection to regulation?; 5. Solutions and responses.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue