- Architectural drawing -- Computer-aided design.
- 0782144292 (pbk.)
- 9780782144291 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Accompanying DVD-ROM contains project files for the book's tutorials, plus the Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2006 trial version which expires after 30 days of use.
- Includes index.
- "Part # 0555026108. CD ID#MD02501A"--Disc surface.
- Introduction. Chapter 1: The Basics. Chapter 2: Display Systems. Chapter 3: Object Styles. Chapter 4: Mass Modeling. Chapter 5: Project Management. Chapter 6: Space Planning. Chapter 7: Parametric Layouts, Anchors, and Structural Members. Chapter 8: Walls. Chapter 9: Doors, Windows, and Openings. Chapter 10: Curtain Walls and Assemblies. Chapter 11: Roofs and Slabs. Chapter 12: Stairs, Ramps, and Railings. Chapter 13: Annotating, Tagging, and Dimensioning. Chapter 14: Schedules, Display Themes, and Areas. Chapter 15: Floor and Ceiling Plans. Chapter 16: Sections and Elevations. Chapter 17: Details and Keynotes. Chapter 18: Using VIZ Render. Chapter 19: Printing, Publishing, and Data Exchange. Appendix: Stand--Alone Utilities. Index.
- System requirements for accompanying DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM drive; Windows 2000/XP.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue