- Sharman, Carole.
- Cross, Wendy.
- Vennis, Diana.
- Child psychology -- Research -- Methodology
- Child development.
- Observation (Psychology)
- Continuum International Publishing Group Ltd.,
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous edition published as: Observing children: a practical guide.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface; Introduction; Acknowledgements; 1. Why do observations?; 2. A step-by-step guide to presenting an observation; 3. Experimenting with observational techniques; 4. Extending and utilizing your observations; 5. Linking observations and assessments to the Early Learning Goals and the National Curriculum; 6. Activities to assist curriculum planning in order to promote developmental progress; 7. Developmental milestones from birth to 16 years; References; Further reading; Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue