- Sex offenders -- Rehabilitation -- Great Britain.
- Sex offenders -- Great Britain -- Psychology.
- Sex offenders -- Psychology
- 1843921154 :
- 9781843921158 :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 187-200) and index.
- Introduction; Part 1 Setting the scene; 1 Managing the 'sex offender'; 2 Treating the 'sex offender'; Part 2 The social construction of the sex offender: impact on identity; 3 Responding to stigma; 4 The negotiation of identities; Part 3 The social construction of the sex offender: impact on treatment; 5 Motivation to change and treatment attendance; 6 Honesty and conformity in a group setting; 8 Denial, identity and 'what works'; Part 4 The social construction of the sex offender: impact on risk; 8 Managing future risk; 9 Conclusions; References; Index
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue