- Organizational behaviour.
- Pearson Education Limited,
- 1408212188 (e-book)
- 9781408212189 (e-book)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- With: Student access kit for online materials that accompany the book (ISBN 9780273709541)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- PART 1 THE ORGANISATIONAL SETTINGChapter 1 The Nature of Organisational Behaviour Chapter 2 Approaches to Organisation and Management Chapter 3 The Nature and Context of OrganisationsPART 2 THE INDIVIDUAL Chapter 4 Individual Differences and Diversity Chapter 5 The Nature of Learning Chapter 6 Perception and Communications Chapter 7 Work Motivation and Job SatisfactionPART 3 GROUPS, TEAMS AND LEADERSHIPChapter 8 The Nature of Work Groups and Teams Chapter 9 Working in Groups and Teams Chapter 10 The Nature of LeadershipPART 4 THE NATURE OF MANAGEMENTChapter 11 The Role of the Manager Chapter 12 Managerial Behaviour and Effectiveness Chapter 13 Human Resource ManagementPART 5 STRUCTURES OF ORGANISATIONChapter 14 Corporate Strategy and Responsibilities Chapter 15 Organisation Structures and Design Chapter 16 Patterns of Structure and Work Organisation Chapter 17 Technology and OrganisationsPART 6 ORGANISATION MANAGEMENTChapter 18 Organisational Control and Power Chapter 19 Organisation Development, Culture and Change Chapter 20 Organisational Performance and Effectiveness ConclusionGlossaryIndex
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue