- Sex offenders -- Rehabilitation
- Sex offenders -- Psychology
- Sex offenders -- Physiology.
- Sex offenders -- Mental health.
- Practical clinical guidebooks series
- 0415949351 :
- 9780415949354 :
- 041594936X (pbk.)
- 9780415949361 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 207-246) and index.
- Preface. Acknowledgements. Description of Disorder. Introduction. Frequency of Sexual Offenses. Effects on Victims. The Clinical Picture. Overall Description of Treatment Strategy. Introduction. Treatment Intensity. Selection of Participants. Overall Description of the Program. How Skills are Taught. Treatment Methods. Specific Targets. Research Bases. Introduction. Specific Problems. Evidence of Effectiveness. Clincial Case Illustrations. Assessments and Case Formulations. Therapist Rating Scale. Clinical Cases. Conclusions. Complicating Factors. Problematic Characteristics of the Offenders. Legal and Institutional Factors. Maintenance and Follow-Up Strategies. Registers and Public Notification. Release or Discharge Procedures. Risk Management. Appendices.Therapist Rating Scale. Instructions for Therapist Ratings. Post-Treatment Ratings by Therapists.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue