- People with disabilities -- Mental health
- People with disabilities -- Rehabilitation -- Psychological aspects.
- Disabilities -- Psychological aspects.
- Wounds and injuries -- Psychological aspects
- Rehabilitation -- Psychological aspects.
- 1583917128 (hbk.) :
- 9781583917121 (hbk.) :
- 1583917136 (pbk.) :
- 9781583917138 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Formerly CIP.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Part I: The Scope of Psychological Processes in Physical Rehabilitation. "Kennedy," Introduction, Context and Overview. "Elliott, Warren, "Why Psychology is Important in Rehabilitation. "Elfstrom, "Coping and Cognitive Behavioural Models in Physical and Psychological Rehabilitation. Part II: Psychological Applications and Practitioner Perspectives. "Barton, "Psychological Aspects of Stroke. "Williams, Clyde, "The Psychological Management of Persistent (Chronic) Pain. "Webster, Kennedy, "Spinal Cord Injuries. "Fischer, Scharloo, Kaptein, "Respiratory Rehabilitation. "Bennett, "Cardiovascular Rehabilitation. "Frank, Lee, "Primary Care and Rehabilitation. "Henshaw, "Sexual Aspects of Physical Disability. Part III: General Organisational Challenges and Developments. "Erlen, Caruthers," Adherence to Medical Regimens. "Duff, "Rehabilitation Planning. "Slavin, "Innovations in Technology and their Application to Rehabilitation.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue