- Morgan, William John, 1948-
- Sports -- Moral and ethical aspects -- United States
- Sports -- Social aspects -- United States
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Part I. Meta-ethical Considerations of Sport; Part II. Competition and Fair Play: Considerations of Winning, Cheating and Gamesmanship; Part III. The Limits of Being Human: Doping and Genetic Enhancement in Sport; Part IV. Gender and Sexual Equality in Sport; Part V. Select Issues in the Social Ethics of Sport: Violence, Exploitation, Race, Spectatorship and Disability.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue