- Education -- Data processing
- High school teaching
- Education, Secondary -- Computer network resources
- Educational technology -- Great Britain
- 1844450783 (pbk.)
- 9781844450787 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Part 1: The skills of ICT; The knowledge of ICT; The concepts of ICT; Part 2: One of those days in the ICT room; Enhancing class teaching with ICT; Health and safety when using ICT; Inclusion and meeting individual needs; Part 3: Pedagogical content knowledge; Assessment for learning through ICT; Communicating, manipulating and using images; Thinking skills and social learning through ICT; Part 4: Education for sustainable development; The social, ethical and moral implications of ICT; ICT and Citizenship; Using ICT to support your research and studies; Teaching with newer technologies; Appendices: Glossary; ICT in your subject; Sample teaching units for ICT.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue