- Microsoft Excel. (Computer file)
- Microsoft Visual Basic for applications.
- Wiley ; John Wiley [distributor],
- Mr Spreadsheet's bookshelf
- 0470044012 (pbk.) :
- 9780470044018 (pbk.)
- 0555034402 (computer optical disc)
- 9780555034408 (computer optical disc)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes index.
- Accompanied by CD-ROM in pocket.
- Preface. PART I: SOME ESSENTIAL BACKGROUND. Chapter 1: Excel 2007: Where It Came From. Chapter 2: Excel in a Nutshell. Chapter 3: Formula, Tricks and Techniques. Chapter 4: Understanding Excel s Files. PART II: EXCEL APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT. Chapter 5: What Is a Spreadsheet Application? Chapter 6: Essentials of Spreadsheet Application Development. PART III: UNDERSTANDING VISUAL BASIC FOR APPLICATIONS. Chapter 7: Introducing Visual Basic for Applications. Chapter 8: VBA Programming Fundamentals. Chapter 9: Working with VBA Sub Procedures. Chapter 10: Creating Function Procedures. Chapter 11: VBA Programming Examples and Techniques. PART IV: WORKING WITH USERFORMS. Chapter 12: Custom Dialog Box Alternatives. Chapter 13: Introducing UserForms. Chapter 14: UserForm Examples. Chapter 15: Advanced UserForm Techniques. PART V: ADVANCED PROGRAMMING TECHNIQUES. Chapter 16: Developing Excel Utilities with VBA. Chapter 17: Working withy Pivot Tables. Chapter 18: Working with Charts. Chapter 19: Understanding Excel s Events. Chapter 20: Interacting with Other Applications. Chapter 21: Creating and Using Add Ins. PART VI: DEVELOPING APPLICATIONS. Chapter 22: Working with the Ribbon. Chapter 23: Working with Shortcut Menus. Chapter 24: Providing Help for Your Applications. Chapter 25: Developing User Oriented Applications. PART VII: OTHER TOPICS. Chapter 26: Compatibility Issues. Chapter 27: Manipulating Files with VBA. Chapter 28: Manipulating Visual Basic Components. Chapter 29: Understanding Class Modules. Chapter 30: Working with Colors. Chapter 31: Frequently Asked Questions about Excel Programming. PART VIII: APPENDIXES. Appendix A: Excel Resources Online Appendix B: VBA Statements and Functions Reference. Appendix C: VBA Error Codes. Appendix D: What s on the CD ROM. Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue