- England -- Social conditions -- 16th century
- England -- Social conditions -- 17th century.
- 0415290686 (pbk.) :
- 9780415290685 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: London: Hutchinson, 1982.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 267-282) and index.
- Part One: Enduring Structure 1. Degrees of people 2. Social relations in the local community 3. Family formation 4. Husbands and wives, parents and children Part Two: The Course of Social Change 5. Population and resources 6. Order 7. Learning and godliness.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue