- Jourquin, Bart, 1964-
- Rietveld, Piet
- Westin, Kerstin.
- Transportation -- Management
- Transportation -- Finance
- Freight and freightage -- Management
- Routledge studies in business organizations and networks 34
- 0415379717 (hbk) :
- 9780415379717 (hbk) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographies.
- I. Efficiency and sustainability in transport 1.1 Intermodal versus unimodal road freight transport -a review of comparison of the external costs E. Kreutzberger, C. Macaris and J. Woxenius 1.2 Environmental impact of underground freight transport. J. Willigers and B van Wee 1.3 Intelligent Speed Adaptation - Increased safety through speed reduction. J. Garvill, A. Marell and K. Westin 1.4 Peering and investments in interfaced networks R. Roson 1.5 Environmental vehicle rating system J. van Mierlo, JM Timmermans, P. Van den Bossche, G. Maggetto, V. Favrel, S. Meyer and W. Hecq II. Regulation and policies to stimulate better performance 2.1. Is the debate over the contestability of airline markets really dead? K. Button 2.2. Decoupling transport growth and economic growth in Europe. D. Stead and D. Banister 2.3. Travel Plans: Using good practice to inform future policy. M.P. Enoch and T. Rye 2.4. Economies of scale, efficiency and government intervention in public transport. A. Mouwen and P. Rietveld III. Methods and models related to valuation and efficiency analysis 3.1 Dynamics of global supply chain supernetworks in a new era of risk and uncertainty A. Nagurney and D. Matsypura 3.2 Evaluating accessibility gains produces by new high speed train services J.C. Martin, J. Gutierrez and C. Roman 3.3 Evaluation of the cost performance of pre- and post-haulage in intermodal freight networks: analysis of the interaction of production models and demand characteristics E. Kreutzberger, R. Konings and L.D. Aronson 3.4 A methodological framework to analyse the market opportunities of short sea shipping: The adaptive Stated Preference approach A. Bergantino, S. Bolis and C. Canali 3.5 An improved framework for large-scale multi-agent simulation of travel behaviour B. Raney and K. Nagel 3.6 A multi-criteria approach to the strategic assessment of advanced driver assistance systems. C. Macharis, A. Stevens, K. De Brucker and A. Verbeke
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue