- Social service -- Great Britain
- Social service -- Great Britain -- History
- Great Britain -- Social policy.
- Transforming social work practice
- 1844450511 (pbk.) :
- 9781844450510 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: 2003.
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 153-165.
- Social work with people with learning disabilities; Social work and older people; Current services, practices and issues; Concluding remarks; Appendix B: Mapping services in modern social work settings; Appendix C: Time line in the development of social work; References; Resources and websites; Social work and mental health; Index; Introduction and core themes; Beginnings of social work: "The comfort of strangers"; Social work with children, young people and families; Formalising social work as a profession; Appendix A: A code of ethics for social work.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue