- Psychology -- Methodology
- Social sciences -- Methodology
- Qualitative research.
- 141291146X (pbk.) :
- 9781412911467 (pbk.) :
- 1412911451 (hbk.) :
- 9781412911450 (hbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed. of this translation originally published: 2002.
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 411-428.
- PART ONE: FRAMEWORK; Guide to This Book; Qualitative Research: Why and How To Do It; Qualitative and Quantitative Research; Ethics of Qualitative Research; PART TWO: FROM THEORY TO TEXT; Making Use of. Literature in Qualitative Research; Theoretical Positions Underlying Qualitative Research; Epistemological Background: Construction and Understanding of Texts; PART THREE: RESEARCH DESIGN; The Qualitative Research Process; Research Questions; Entering the Field; Sampling; How To Design Qualitative Research: An Overview; PART FOUR: VERBAL DATA; Interviews; Narratives; Focus Groups; Verbal Data: An Overview; PART FIVE: MULTI-FOCUS DATA; Observation and Ethnography; Visual Data: Photography, Film and Video; Using Documents as Data; Qualitative Online Research: Using the Internet; Multi-focus Data: An Overview; PART SIX: FROM TEXT TO THEORY; Documentation of Data; Coding and Categorizing; Analyzing Conversation, Discourse and Genres; Narrative and Hermeneutic Analysis; Using Computers in Qualitative Analysis; Text Interpretation: An Overview; PART SEVEN: GROUNDING AND WRITING QUALITATIVE RESEARCH; Quality Criteria in Qualitative Research; The Quality of Qualitative Research: Beyond Criteria; Writing and the Future of Qualitative Research: Art or Method?
- Translated from the German.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue