- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.
- Processed foods
- Food -- Effect of heat on
- Food -- Preservation
- Food contamination -- Prevention
- Wiley-VCH ; John Wiley [distributor],
- 3527319093 (pbk.) :
- 9783527319091 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Symposium proceedings.
- At head of title: Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Preface REPORT AND CONCLUSIONS CONTRIBUTIONS Thermal Processing of Foods: Technological Aspects (Knorr D., Heinz V., Luscher C.) Thermal Processing: More than extending the shelf life of foods (Hofmann T., Schieberle P.) Nutritional Aspects (Rechkemmer G.) Biological activities of Maillard reaction products (Marko D.) Risk assessment of acrylamide (Dybing E.) An ex vivo approach to assess low dose effects of acrylamide (Baum M., Bertow D., Fauth E., Thielen S., Eisenbrand G.) Risk assessment of Furan (Schlatter J.) Heterocyclic Aromatic Amines: Potent Genotoxicants Formed in Cooked Meat (Turesky R.J., Holland R.D.) Molecular Epidemiology of Food Pyrolysis Products in Relation to Colon, Breast, and Prostate Cancer (Nowell S., Sinha R., Ratnasinghe L, Lang N.P., Kadlubar F.F.) The formation of 3 monocloropropane 1,2 diol (3 MCPD) in food and potential measures of control (Stadler R.H., Theurillat V., Studer A., Scanlan F., Seefelder W.) Minimization strategies: acrylamide (Haase, N.U.) Deep fat frying as food heating process: product quality, safety and process control (Franke K., Reimerdes E.H.) Thermal Processing of Food: Allergenicity (Poulsen L.K.) Acrylamide Minimisation Concept A Risk Management Tool (Kliemant A.) The consequences of cooking: How the origin of cuisine shaped human culture, ecology and biology (Laden J.) POSTERS Formation, Structural Elucidation, Analysis and Toxicity of Thermal Degradation Products of the Fusarium Mycotoxin Nivalenol (Michael Bretz, Anja Knecht, Simon Gockler, Hans Ulrich Humpf.) Influence of Different Heating Processes on the Formation of Nucleotides, Nucleosides and Free Bases in Vegetables (Isabelle Kolling Speer, Alfred Montag.) Determination of Free 3 Monochloropropane 1,2 Diol in Coffee and Coffee Surrogates (Torsten Kurzrock and Karl Speer) Minimisation Concept A Reaction on the Potential Health Risk of Acrylamide (A. Kliemant and H. Waldner.) Isomerisation of lycopene due to thermal treatment of carrot homogenates: increased bioavailability of total lycopene and generation of 5 cis lycopene in the human intestine (Esther Mayer Miebach, Diana Behsnilian, Heike P. Schuchmann and Achim Bub) Influence of high hydrostatic pressure on the formation of N epsilon carboxymethyllysine and N epsilon carboxyethyllysine in Maillard type reactions (Martina Kasper and Peter Schieberle) Effect of acrylamide from a heated potato product on the acrylamide content in eggs, breast muscle meat, liver and kidney of hens (I. Halle, G. Flachowsky, M. Ihling, M. Lahrssen Wiederholt, H. Klaffke) PAH in Oil and Tocopherols Analytical challenges in complying with EC recommendations (Sonja Schittko, Holger Fritz, Robert Gatermann, Ansgar Ruthenschror) Acrylamide in fried potato products Influence of process conditions and precursor contents (Franke, Knut; Reimerdes, Ernst H.) Thermal stability of zeaxanthin in potato homogenates (D. Behsnilian, E. Mayer Miebach, P. Idda and H.P. Schuchmann) Osmotic treatment as a pre step to drying and frying (D. Behsnilian, E. Mayer Miebach and W. D. Koller) Influence of Maillard reaction products on the inflammatory cellular response of macrophages (S. Muscat, M. Pischetsrieder) Dosimetry of acrylamide and glycidamide binding to proteins in human blood (Daniel Bertow, Matthias Baum and Gerhard Eisenbrand) DNA strand breaking capacity of acrylamide and glycidamide in mammalian cells (Doris Marko, Zeina Tjaden, Florian Fueller, Nicole Puppel) 2 dodecylcyclobutanone, the radiolytic product of pAlmitic acid, is genotoxic in the comet Assay and induces Chromosomal aberrations in preneoplastic cells using 24 Color FISH (N. Knoll, A. Weise, M. Glei, U. Claussen, B. Marian, B. L. Pool Zobel) Participants and Contributors of the Symposium
- Main text in English with German introduction and résumé.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue