- Juvenile justice, Administration of -- Great Britain
- Social work with juvenile delinquents -- Great Britain
- Teams in the workplace -- Great Britain.
- 1843921936 (hbk.) :
- 9781843921936 (hbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 210-217) and index.
- 1 Transforming youth justice.; 2 Occupational cultures and criminal justice; Part 1 The Youth Justice Team; 3 Experiences and problems of team membership; 4 Working in youth justice: social work and ambiguity; 5 An unrepresentative representative: being a police officer on a YOT; Part 2 Ambiguity and change; 6 Joining the team: problems of identity and membership; 7 Experiencing change: identity, resistance and fragmentation; 8 Managing ambiguity and change: power and creativity; Part 3 A Youth Offending Team; 9 Culture and identity in the new youth justice; 10 Understanding culture and change; Appendix Researching a Youth Offending; Team; Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue