- Innes, Anthea.
- McCabe, Louise.
- Dementia -- Patients -- Care
- Dementia -- Patients -- Services for
- Dementia -- Treatment -- Evaluation.
- 1843104296 (pbk.) :
- 9781843104292 (pbk.)
- 1846425565 (e-book)
- 9781846425561 (e-book)
- 1846425565 (electronic bk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- Contents: Acknowledgements. Part One: Contexts of Evaluating Dementia Care. 1. What is Evaluation? Anthea Innes and Louise McCabe, both at the University of Stirling, UK. 2. Problems in Evaluating Dementia Care. Caroline Cantley, University of Northumbria, UK. 3. Internal versus External Evaluation. Carolyn Lechner, Case Western University, Ohio, USA. 4. The Policy Context For Evaluating Dementia Care. Louise McCabe. Part Two: Evaluating Dementia Care: Practicalities and Reflections. 5. Evaluating Technology For Dementia Care. Alison Bowes, University of Stirling, UK. 6. Evaluating Long Stay Care Settings: The Environment. Helle Wijk, University of Gothenburg, Sweden. 7. Evaluating Long Stay Care Settings: A Study of a Life Review and Life Storybook Project. Faith Gibson, University of Ulster, Ireland, Barbara Haight and Yvonne Michel, both at the Medical University of South Carolina, USA. 8. Evaluating Long Stay Settings: Reflections on the Process with Particular Reference to Dementia Care Mapping. Anthea Innes and Fiona Kelly, both at the University of Stirling, UK. 9. Evaluating Long Stay Interventions: Concealment of Medication. Oyvind Kirkevold, Norwegian Centre for Dementia Research, Norway. 10. Evaluating the Experience of People with Dementia in Decision-Making in Health and Social Care. Jeanne Tyrrell, University of Grenoble, France. Part Three: Future Challenges in Evaluating Dementia Care. 11. Ethics, Evaluation and Dementia. Julie Christie, East Dunbartonshire Council, UK. 12. User Involvement in Evaluations. Charlie Murphy, Coordinator of the Glasgow Access Panel, UK. 13. Evaluation of Dementia Care in Resource-Scarce Settings. Jurate Macijauskiene, Kaunas University of Medicine, Lithuania. 14. Building on the Lessons of Evaluations. Louise McCabe and Anthea Innes. Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue