- Small business -- Great Britain -- Management
- Entrepreneurship -- Great Britain.
- New business enterprises -- Great Britain
- 1403947333 (pbk.) :
- 9781403947338 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: 2001.
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 522-526.
- Preface - Guided Tour - PART 1: ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND INNOVATION - David and Goliath - Heroes and Super-heroes - Opportunity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship - Developing Creativity - PART 2: START-UP - The Decision - Making it Happen - Control and Decision-making - PART 3: GROWTH AND DECLINE - From Entrepreneur to Leader - Strategies for Success - Life-cycles and Portfolios - Making Growth Happen - The Exit - PART 4: PLANNING - Financing Small Firms - Developing a Business Plan - PART 5: TOPICS IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP - The Family Firm - International Entrepreneurship - Social and Civic Entrepreneurship - Corporate Entrepreneurship - Checklist of Regulations to be met in Setting up a Business in the UK - Entrepreneurship Exercises - Sources of Help and Advice in the UK - Learning Resources - Index
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue