- Family violence -- Great Britain
- Children and violence -- Great Britain
- Child welfare -- Great Britain
- Jessica Kingsley Publishers,
- 9781843101574 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previously published under the author, Marianne Hester.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Contents: Introduction. Part One: Children and Domestic Violence. 1. Domestic Violence: What Is It? 2. Domestic Violence and the Abuse of Children. 3. The Impact of Domestic Violence on Children. Part Two: The Legal Context. 4. Making Safe Arrangements for Children Affected by Domestic Violence: Public and Private Law. 5. Protection under Criminal Law. 6. Protection from Violence under Civil Law. 7. Protection against Domestic Violence under Housing Law. Part Three: Practice Interventions. 8. Social Care Responses to Domestic Violence and Abuse of Children. 9. Practice and Intervention with Children in Circumstances of Domestic Violence. 10. Intervention with Male Perpetrators of Domestic Violence. 11. Multi-Agency Involvement and Cooperation in Relation to Domestic Violence. 12. Working with and Supporting Women Experiencing Domestic Violence. References. Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue